Monday, November 8, 2010

Forever Sisters

I love my sisters. I'm so happy that I get to share a room with Alli and Katy just lives down the hall. We get closer and closer everyday. It makes me sad because Katy should be gone in a couple of months and Alli will be going to college in the fall. So I will be alone with the parents. I guess thats gaurenteed when you're the youngest. I have had so many great memories with them, playing games when we were little, the hotel room in Washington D.C., and much, much more! I can't even put into words how much I love them and don't really know what to write because theres so much to! I have some pictures below of us. I could only put the ones that are on the computer so its very limited. Hopefully it will explain some love though.

Pumpkin carving awhile ago.
HATS :)
Christmas awhile ago
Photo shoot two months ago
Choir concert last year




2 comments:

Marcy said...

I hope my 3 little girls grow up to be as close as you three are!

Holt Family said...

I was just thinking the same thing as Marcy. I hope my kids are as close as you guys are and that they like each other as much. Those were fun photos. Thanks for sharing them!